Support Ted Strickland
I'm fighting to give Ohio's working families a greater voice in Washington! But I need your help to fight back against the millionaire special interests.
Pitch in with an early contribution to help us fight for Ohio families.
By submitting the form above, you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am at least 18 years of age.
- I am making this contribution, knowingly and voluntarily, on a personal credit or debit card with my own personal funds, not with funds provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank.
Having a problem with your contribution? Contact Us
Click here to contribute by mail
Contributions or gifts to Strickland for Senate are not tax deductible.
An individual may contribute a maximum of $2,700 per election (the primary and general are separate elections). By submitting your contribution, you agree that the first $2,700 of your contribution is designated for the primary, and any additional amount up to $2,700 is designated for the general election.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.